Error : Could not initialize class com.openxava.naviox.Modules

Sansen
2013-03-22
2013-03-25
  • Sansen

Sansen - 2013-03-22

Hello,

I encounter the following error while trying to connect to my project : Could not initialize class com.openxava.naviox.Modules

In Eclipse, the logs are :
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.openxava.naviox.Modules
    at com.openxava.naviox.web.NaviOXFilter.doFilter(NaviOXFilter.java:41)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
    at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)
    at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:859)
    at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:602)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I use Openxava4.6.1 and naviox-2012v3.1-PRO
    I have no clue on how to investigate this problem. I would appreciate any idea.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
    Ludovic

Edit : Oops : wrong forum. If anyone could deplace it to the help forum.

Last edit: Sansen 2013-03-22
  • Javier Paniza

Javier Paniza - 2013-03-25

Hi Ludovic,

try to apply a "Clean Tomcat Work directory" and "Clean.." to the Server in Eclipse.

Given you're a NaviOX PRO user you can send me direct emails and I'll give you high priority support privately.

Cheers

• Sansen

Sansen - 2013-03-25

Thanks Javier, it worked fine.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks