JTAG Tools is a software package which enables working with JTAG-aware (IEEE 1149.1) hardware devices (parts) and boards through JTAG adapter.
This package has open and modular architecture with ability to write miscellaneous extensions (like board testers, flash memory programmers, and so on).
Changes since 0.5 release:
* Added new JTAG declarations for
- Altera EP1C20F400 (Rojhalat Ibrahim)
- Altera EPM7128AETC100 (Rojhalat Ibrahim)
* Added additional checks for valid ByteBlaster cable connection and enabled all variants of the cable (patch 793313, Rojhalat Ibrahim).
* Used real data bus width for data reading in PXA2x0, SA1110, and SH7727 bus drivers (based on patch 792591, thanks to Guennadi Liakhovetski).
* Added 'initbus' command to allow dynamic bus driver loading.
* Added support for flashes with multiple block erase regions for 'flashmem' (Bradley D. LaRonde).
* Added BOOT_DEF register emulation for PXA2x0 bus driver.
* Fixed inverted TRST signal for Macraigor Wiggler JTAG Cable see patch 799377 for more info, thanks to Mike Tesch for reporting).
* Added Ka-Ro TRITON (PXA255/250) JTAG Cable driver (patch 805103, Andreas Mohr).
* Spelling and documentation fixes (patch 805108, Andreas Mohr).
* Fixed minor bugs.
* Updated translations:
Log in to post a comment.