xboot is a bootloader for embedded devices. It's capable to download binary image from host PC via USB, serial or parallel port; write it into flash memory and startup WinCE.
xboot is extensible to support different platforms (boards) and operating systems. Supported platforms now include Intel SA1110 based devices (EI370, EP002, EP202) and Intel PXA250 based devices (EP250 aka WEP).
Main changes since latest release (0.2.3):
* Considerably improved download performance via USB.
* Improved upload perfomance with double-buffering enable.
* Slightly improved download performance.
* Added binary file uploading support via USB.
* Fixed usb HW initialization.
* Rewrote usb request processing (patch 765921, Daniel Samek).
* Fixed minor compile bug (patch 763737, Daniel Samek).
* Fixed minor bugs in USB (patch 776195, Daniel Samek).
Log in to post a comment.