JTAG Tools is a software package which enables working with JTAG-aware (IEEE 1149.1) hardware devices (parts) and boards through JTAG adapter.
This package has open and modular architecture with ability to write miscellaneous extensions (like board testers, flash memory programmers, and so on).
Changes since 0.4 release:
* Fixed bug with SELECT, AUTOFD, and STROBE signals handling (bug 745824).
* Added new commands 'peek' and 'poke' (patch 747447, Matan Ziv-Av).
* Fixed bugs in SH7727 bus driver (thanks to Rainer Drken).
* Added bus drivers for Hitachi SH7750R and Broadcom BCM1250 (patch 753300, Matan Ziv-Av).
* Added bus driver for Hitachi SH7751R (patch 773533, Matan Ziv-Av).
* Added bus width detection using MD3 and MD4 signals in SH7727 bus driver (thanks to Rainer Drken).
* Changes in 'discovery' command:
- removed explicit JTAG chain length detection (patch 753298, Matan Ziv-Av)
- simplified output messages
- removed support for report results to file
* Added new command 'part', syntax changes for 'set', 'get', 'dr', 'instruction', and 'print' commands.
* Added support for multiple buses, added new 'bus' command to change active bus.
* Added initial JTAG declarations for Broadcom BCM3310 (see support request 770145 for more info, thanks to Ramses VI).
* Added JTAG declarations for Samsung S3C4510B (Jiun-Shian Ho).
* Added bus driver for Samsung S3C4510X (Jiun-Shian Ho).
* Fixed invalid memory allocation size (core dump) in jtag_parse_line() function.
* Added new 'include' command.
* Added new commands 'signal', 'register', 'bit', and enhanced 'instruction' command to allow create JTAG declarations from command line (or script).
* Added new 'eraseflash' command (patch 772267, Thomas Frhlich).
* JTAG declarations are now executed as scripts.
* Added support for parts without IDCODE instruction.
* Added support for "downto" in bit vectors and "observe_only" into bsdl2jtag (patch 787346, Brad Parker).
* Added support for Intel SCS command set (patch 787978, Jani Monoses).
* Added support for 1 x 8 bit AMD Flash (patch 772499, Matan Ziv-Av).
* Added support for 1 x 8 bit Intel Flash (patch 753295, Matan Ziv-Av).
* Minor bugs fixed.
* New translations:
Log in to post a comment.