Date: 2010-01-23 07:40:12 +0000 (Sat, 23 Jan 2010)
Move documentation concerning rotation normalization from openvrml::sfrotation to openvrml::rotation.
--- trunk/src/libopenvrml/openvrml/field_value.cpp 2010-01-23 07:37:59 UTC (rev 4066)
+++ trunk/src/libopenvrml/openvrml/field_value.cpp 2010-01-23 07:40:12 UTC (rev 4067)
@@ -2274,21 +2274,8 @@
* @class openvrml::sfrotation openvrml/field_value.h
- * @brief A %rotation node field value.
+ * @brief A %rotation @c node field value.
- * Per the VRML97 specification, the axis of an @c sfrotation is a normalized
- * vector (5.8). The specification leaves undefined how to deal with an
- * attempt to construct an @c sfrotation from an axis vector that is not
- * normalized. In order to allow users of the library to minimize the number
- * of normalizations, openvrml takes the following approach:
- * - Attempts to construct an sfrotation axis from a vector that is not
- * normalized will yield an assertion failure (abort) unless @c NDEBUG is
- * defined when compiling the library (in which case truly wacky behavior
- * could result).
- * - Assignment to individual components of the axis will result in the
- * axis being renormalized upon each assignment.
* @par Model of
* @link openvrml::FieldValueConcept Field Value@...
This was sent by the SourceForge.net collaborative development platform, the world's largest Open Source development site.