/* memcmp.c -- Replacement memcmp.c
* Useful on systems that don't have a working memcmp, such as SunOS
* 4.1.3 and NeXT x86 OpenStep.
* Copyright (C) 2002 - 2003 Matthias Andree <email@example.com>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at
* your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
* WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program (see the file COPYING included with this
* distribution); if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
memcmp (const void *s1, const void *s2, size_t n)
register unsigned const char *p1 = s1, *p2 = s2;
while (n-- > 0)
d = *p1++ - *p2++;
if (d != 0)