Red Hat Linux
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here →
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
The OpenVPN community project team is proud to release OpenVPN 2.3.3. It
can be downloaded from here:
This release contains a number of bug fixes, small enhancements and
changes aimed at improving long-term compatibility with newer OpenVPN
versions. In addition, the Windows installer is bundled with an updated
OpenVPN-GUI and more importantly includes OpenSSL 1.0.0g that fixes the
very serious heartbleed vulnerability:
All Windows users of OpenVPN 2.3-rc2-I001 through OpenVPN 2.3.2-I003
should upgrade their installations immediately.
A full list of changes is available here:
The changelog is also attached to this email.
For generic help use these support channels:
- Official documentation:
- Wiki: <https://community.openvpn.net>
- Forums: <https://forums.openvpn.net>
- User mailing list: <http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=48978>
- User IRC channel: #openvpn at irc.freenode.net
Please report bugs and ask development questions here:
- Bug tracker and Wiki: <https://community.openvpn.net>
- Developer mailing list: <http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=48978>
- Developer IRC channel: #openvpn-devel at irc.freenode.net (requires
OpenVPN Technologies, Inc
irc freenode net: mattock
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter: