Red Hat Linux
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here →
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
The OpenVPN community project team is proud to release OpenVPN
2.3_alpha3. It can be downloaded from here:
This release fixes a major problem in "tap server" mode (Trac #216),
adds support for querying proxy information via the management interface
and fixes some smaller issues. In addition, the Windows installer comes
with tap-windows-9.9.2 (fixes the "DHCP NAK bomb on Windows 7" bug, Trac
#97) and openvpn-gui-1.0.5.
A full list of new features and the changelog are available here:
The changelog is also attached to this email.
For generic help use these support channels:
- Official documentation:
- Wiki: <https://community.openvpn.net>
- Forums: <https://forums.openvpn.net>
- User mailing list: <http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=48978>
- User IRC channel: #openvpn at irc.freenode.net
Please report bugs and ask development questions here:
- Bug tracker and Wiki: <https://community.openvpn.net>
- Developer mailing list: <http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=48978>
- Developer IRC channel: #openvpn-devel at irc.freenode.net (requires
OpenVPN Technologies, Inc
irc freenode net: mattock
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter: