OSCache 1.6.1 has been released - contains LOTS of fixes, and plenty of new features.
- ServletFilter to cache entire pages
- Cache now caches images and other binary types
- Cache is now i18n aware and should support all encodings
- Memory / file caching are now independent and can be turned on or off individually (ie you can have JUST a file cache, or JUST a memory cache, or both)
- Lots of work has gone into thread safety, it should be fairly right now, let us know if you still have problems (with thread safety ;)
- Refactoring and new interfaces so the code is 'nice' - awww!
- Auto-generated cache keys now contain the query string as well
- Keys are now flushable by 'pattern' - see JavaDocs
Log in to post a comment.