I discovered a logic problem in one of the files that was causing a fair number of timeouts. With that fixed, I think we are closer to a final release.
I also, as was mentioned on the mailing list, removed the call-by-reference variables in fsockopen(). I confirmed with the PHP developers that this is no longer needed, and may in fact cause problems with recent versions of PHP.
So, the only major item that is missing from this class is support for Blowfish encryption. Since it hasn't been a serious issue (DES works fine), I haven't had much time to look at it. Anyone who wants to take a crack at it can be my guest. :)
As always, I'd love to hear from people who are using the class. And please submit any bug reports to the bug machine at http://opensrs-php.sourceforge.net
Log in to post a comment.