module 'mi_xmlrpc.so' not found

Lui
2012-11-06
2013-05-09
  • Lui

Lui - 2012-11-06

Hi Admin,

I am trying to work with the load balancer module of opensips. I followed the tutorials in one of the webinars and i'm glad i can follow. I made it work until the residential script.

And then I followed the load balancer tutorial from here http://www.opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.DocsTutLoadbalancing and got some errors.

ERROR:
    module 'mi_xmlrpc.so' not found in '/usr/local/opensips_proxy/lib/opensips/modules/'

I go back to the 1.8 directory and issued the command "make menuconfig" to enable the mi_xmlrpc.so in the excluded package then compiled and install.

after that i restarted opensips and the error is the same.

When I checked the modules folder /usr/local/opensips_proxy/lib/opensips/modules/ the module 'mi_xmlrpc.so' is still not there.

Am I doing it wrong?

Thanks,
    Lui

• Bogdan-Andrei Iancu

Hi Lui,

To check if you correctly enabled the mi_xmlrpc module, check the "Makefile.conf" file (in the sources) and post here the value for "include_modules" token.

Regards,
    Bogdan

• Lui

Lui - 2012-11-07

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for the reply. Here's the include_modules token.

include_modules?= db_mysql mi_xmlrpc

Thanks,
    Lui

• Bogdan-Andrei Iancu

That is ok,  doing compiling + installing should deploy the module … Try to do it again.

Regards,
    Bogdan

• Armando Kumbara

Armando Kumbara - 2012-11-13

Hi Lui and Bogdan,
    I am having the same problem but with module "dialplan". I included the dialplan module in menuconfig then compiled it again but i receive the following errors during compile:

Compiling dialplan.c
    In file included from dialplan.c:44:
    dialplan.h:35:18: error: pcre.h: No such file or directory
    In file included from dialplan.c:44:
    dialplan.h:46: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before âpcreâ
    dialplan.h:91: error: expected declaration specifiers or â…â before âpcreâ
    dialplan.h:101: error: expected â=â, â,â, â;â, âasmâ or â__attribute__â before â*â token
    dialplan.h:102: error: expected â)â before â*â token
    dialplan.c:569: error: expected â=â, â,â, â;â, âasmâ or â__attribute__â before â*â token
    dialplan.c:597: error: expected â)â before â*â token
    make: ***  Error 1
    make: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/1.8/modules/dialplan'
    make: ***  Error 2
    make: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/1.8'

any idea what i might have done wrong? The value in Makefile.conf is include_modules?= db_mysql dialplan.