Upload of the work done by Juline Blache to add support for GnuTLS.
Here's the diff:
- Makefile: use the gnutls config helpers
- cfg.y: drop old & deprecated SSLv2 option
- tls/tls_config.h: remove unused enum values
- tls/tls_domain.h: prepare for gnutls
- tls/tls_init.c: partial gnutls conversion
- tls/tls_init.h: prepare for gnutls
- tls/tls_server.c: prepare for gnutls
Where to go from here:
- need to define an openser replacement for SSL_CTX; SSL_CTX as
provided by the gnutls openssl compat layer is a good starting
point (ditto for other openssl structs that need to be replaced)
- SSL options needs to be checked/redefined wrt gnutls options and
- do we need to explicitly set the cipher list ? The cipher priority
should be enough.
Log in to post a comment.