I have several tasks. In one case, I cannot complete a task to 100%. Neither the arrows nor a direct input go beyond 98%. This task has a brother which is completed and a parent. I cannot complete the parent task either to 100%.
Cheers, Dicker Bub.
If you like send me the file and I'll have a look.
P.S. Dicker Bub sounds like german - also können wir auch deutsch sprechen, wenn du willst.
Don't ask me why, but now it seems to work! Thanks anyway!
I have the same issue. Do you want my file?
Hi, I've been having the same problem. On several tasks (it doesn't matter if it has processors or sucessors), I just can't set the task to 100% completed. For examplo, I have a task that would take 6 days to complete. If I try to set the percentage to 10%, it reverts back to a different number and changes the number of days remainning on the task. If I change that, or the actual duration to 6 days (matching the original duration), it changes the original duration to a number usually manny times higher (sometimes, up to 30 days).
This is happening on tasks that were completed yesterday, last week, several weeks ago, it doesn't matter. Also the same problem happens if a task is completed on the specified time, late or early. It just doesn't work.
What am I doing wrong? I can send you the file, to check. Please help!
I usually add the columns "actual start", "actual finish" and "finished" (I use openproj in German and don't know if the column titels are right in the English version, but I guess you know what I mean) to the standard input table and add the actual data. If I click the check box in the "finished" column the task is marked as 100% completed. No negative consequences.
Has there been any resolve to this issue. I am using version 1.4. I'll be glad to send a file.
I have a similar problem. I have a part time resource who works Wed/Thurs of each week. A 4 day task is correctly spread over two weeks. However, when I try to input 100% completion, 50% is returned showing the first week has competed. Any ideas?
This is really annoying….but I 've been able to set tasks as completed by changing "Constrain Type" to "As soon as possible"
Yeah, the first major update to OpenProj since we got acquired by Serena is coming out tomorrow. ProjectLibre was a major rewrite and includes compatibility with MIcrosoft Project 2010, bug fixes, printing of reports, a ribbon UI and more. You can download ProjectLibre also on Sourceforge. We also launched a community site at http://www.projectlibre.org There are images and other information on the community site. It would be good to get your feedback on ProjectLibre
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.