Currency change and print out options

MAMUX
2007-08-22
2013-05-15
  • MAMUX

MAMUX - 2007-08-22

I have downloaded OpenProj 2.1 beta and tested it. In principal I think it is a nice program which could easyly replace MS Project once it is ready.

From my first little test I have a question and a remark:

Question:
    Is it possible to change the currency from $ to any other - like € ? I am located in Germany and I might soon have to schedule a project for a Swiss client (who uses CHF as currency). I can imagine that US users might work for international customers, too and would like to use individual currencies as well.

Remark:
    The printout possibilities are quite limited and some reports are not even possible to print out (like ressource usage listings and cost overview per task etc.) I recommend that in your further versions to have a look into this item.

Best regards

• pmgdt

pmgdt - 2007-09-04

Hi I'm using it here in South Africa, is a default settings option available so i can change currency?

• Howard Katz

Howard Katz - 2007-09-04

Just made a change in CVS so that the default system currency is used always.  I suppose it's not a perfect solution (you'd want th e possibility to override it), but it's better than always dollars. This will be in beta 4.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks