I'm glad I stumbled on OpenProj. It meets my needs. Here are a few comments:
1. When re-opening a project, there are blank lines randomly inserted throught the tasks. Deleting them and saving has no effect.
2. Columns added to the Gantt chart view are not remembered.
3. How can I email resource people when the project or tasks are updated?
4. Documentation screens are out of date.
5. I would preferthat the documentation was locally installed, for those times I'm stuck in a hotel room.
5. Export to PDF would be a helpful feature, for those of us with pointy-haired bosses we dare not give something editable.
6. If you never change another thing or add new features, I will still use it. Thank you!
7. Remember last window position.
8. Remember last project, and open it when the app is started.
9. Associate *.pod files with the application, so that projects can be opened by activating the files or passed as a parameter to the app.
10. Remember sorting preferences in views that support it.
These are all good suggestions. May I ask that you enter them in the Feature Requests section of the Tracker? This will enable us to organize better what gets worked on.
I second the request for documentation. I can not seem to access the online docs. are they available for download somewhere?
Looks like the docs are located at: http://projity.com/docs/tutorial/index.htm
Log in to post a comment.