A new major update for the openPOWERLINK configuration software openCONFIGURATOR was released by Kalycito Infotech Pvt Ltd and B&R Industrie Elektronik.
The 1.3.0 release includes
- XML - Schema validation for the imported XDD files.
- Support for 64 bit objects (UINT64, INT64).
- Dropdown boxes for PDO mapping in autogenerate mode.
- Platform independent build with CMake for Linux and Windows.
- In-source documentation utilising Doxygen.
- Major bugfixes and code cleanup
The new version can be downloaded from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openconf/