We were using corba 1.3.1 previously. We up versioned it to 1.4.0. We were using inter box mirroring in older version.
Two machines are involved. After upgrading both the machine we are not able to have the same naming Service.
We nee to configure again or reboot the system to have Naming context.
Previously we were using MapNaming context. We are using tns for our application.
Please let us know
* any changes are present with respect to NS lookup.
* Do we need to change any API to use TNS.
* What is difference in previous version of Nameservice and current version
* How to test inter box name service using command line.
* Which naming Service is good INS or TNS.
* Will TNS retains its IOR value.
Please help us in this.
Rashmi Chidambara Rao.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.