Hy people!

I tried to compile the actualley obexftp Version

I ran:

export OPENOBEX_LIBS="-L/usr/lib -lopenobex"
      export OPENOBEX_CFLAGS="-I/usr/include/openobex/ -I/usr/include"
      ./configure --prefix=/opt/obexftp

./configure looks good and ends without any errors

When I tried to make it, I get these errors:

gcc -g -O2 -W -Wundef -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wall -o .libs/obexftp obexftp.o bt_discovery.o  ../obexftp/.libs/libobexftp.so /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/multicobex/.libs/libmulticobex.so ../multicobex/.libs/libmulticobex.so -lopenobex /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/bfb/.libs/libbfb.so ../bfb/.libs/libbfb.so -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/opt/obexftp//lib
    bt_discovery.o: In function `discover_bt':
    /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/apps/bt_discovery.c:46: undefined reference to `hci_inquiry'
    /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/apps/bt_discovery.c:54: undefined reference to `hci_open_dev'
    /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/apps/bt_discovery.c:71: undefined reference to `baswap'
    /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/apps/bt_discovery.c:80: undefined reference to `batostr'
    /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/apps/bt_discovery.c:65: undefined reference to `hci_read_remote_name'
    /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/apps/bt_discovery.c:75: undefined reference to `batostr'
    /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/apps/bt_discovery.c:91: undefined reference to `hci_devinfo'
    /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/apps/bt_discovery.c:98: undefined reference to `sdp_connect'
    /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/apps/bt_discovery.c:106: undefined reference to `baswap'
    /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/apps/bt_discovery.c:107: undefined reference to `batostr'
    /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/apps/bt_discovery.c:111: undefined reference to `sdp_uuid16_create'
    /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/apps/bt_discovery.c:113: undefined reference to `sdp_list_append'
    /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/apps/bt_discovery.c:114: undefined reference to `sdp_list_append'
    /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/apps/bt_discovery.c:117: undefined reference to `sdp_service_search_attr_req'
    /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/apps/bt_discovery.c:124: undefined reference to `sdp_list_free'
    /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/apps/bt_discovery.c:125: undefined reference to `sdp_list_free'
    /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/apps/bt_discovery.c:135: undefined reference to `sdp_get_access_protos'
    /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/apps/bt_discovery.c:139: undefined reference to `sdp_get_proto_port'
    /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/apps/bt_discovery.c:145: undefined reference to `sdp_list_free'
    /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/apps/bt_discovery.c:146: undefined reference to `sdp_close'
    /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/apps/bt_discovery.c:43: undefined reference to `str2ba'
    /home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/apps/bt_discovery.c:120: undefined reference to `sdp_close'
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    make[2]: *** [obexftp] error 1
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22/apps'
    make[1]: *** [all-recursive] error 1
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/sandro/bluetooth/obexftp-0.22'
    make: *** [all] error 2

What is wrong?

obexftp 0.19 works fine (apt-get install obexftp)

Thanks and bye
    Sandro

• You are overrideing the libs. And you missed at least -lbluetooth. Adding -lusb too might be needed.

• Sandro Frenzel
        Sandro Frenzel
        2006-12-06

Thank you! This solves my Problem!

But it harms that it does not work with my Sharp GX35 Cellphone:

skummy:/opt/obexftp/bin# obexftp -b 08:00:1F:18:93:F7 -B 4 -l --uuid SHARP
        Browsing 08:00:1F:18:93:F7 ...
        Connecting...failed: FBS UUID
        Still trying to connect
        Still trying to connect
        Still trying to connect

So, I have to do it manually with kdebluetooth.

Sorry that I ask here, but can I contact you directly, Christian?

Bye,
        Sandro

• Sandro Frenzel
          Sandro Frenzel
          2006-12-06

Oh sorry...I my cellphone is called Sharp Gx25 and not Sharp Gx35.

• Can you check with --help if the SHARP option is available? Your output above should say "Using PCSOFTWARE uuid", right?

Private mail (with "obex" and the device in question in the subject!) or post to the list is prefered.