ESOCKTNOSUPPORT error with obexftp

Help
Lukar
2007-06-10
2013-05-01
  • Lukar

Lukar - 2007-06-10

Hi am coding a bluetooth application to do obex push transfers to mobile phones.when using obexftp_connect(cli, addr, port) I am receiving an error number -94 which translates into ESOCKTNOSUPPORT. I had a look to the obexftp source code for client.c so it seems that in this function there is a switch which uses cli->transport to see if the client was succesfuly set with the bluetooth transport.

This is why i printed out in my application the following line after successfuly executing cli obexftp_open(OBEX_TRANS_BLUETOOTH, NULL, NUll, NULL);

printf("%d, %d\n", cli->transport, OBEX_TRANS_BLUETOOTH);

The result was

---

4, 4

---

To me it seems as if the source code for the obexftp library should not return such error but it is doing so...

Note: I am retrieving succesfuly the channel of the mobile phone with the sdp service library. So this error is confusing me.

• Christian W. Zuckschwerdt

This error is returned if either ObexFTP or OpenOBEX is compiled without bluetooth support. You need to check the ./configure output of ObexFTP and OpenOBEX for "bluetooth... yes".

If you use the latest ObexFTP (0.22-rc, wiki->downloads) you get sdp support with ObexFTP.

For a push example see: http://dev.zuckschwerdt.org/openobex/wiki/ObexFtpExamplePushC

• Lukar

Lukar - 2007-06-11

How can i set the configuration to yes? I don't really know where to look for such configuration.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks