Hello all, I've seen this raised before but can't find an answer in my case.
I've used OpenNX client for a while to a FreeNX server. It broke after upgrades.
(1) The current setup:
XQuartz 2.7.5 (xorg-server 1.14.4)
Linux ... GNU/Linux
Macintosh to Linux: : I get the "!M" followed by a black screen.
I attached the SSH and runlogs - the SSH log reports a few "Failed to set" lines.
The computer support at the other end hasn't managed to fix this, though to be fair it is a long way. Last time I went around, he said something about the FreeNX version being out of date, and him not being able to update it due to the RedHat licence.
I have spent many hours trying OpenNX uninstalling (sudo rm -rf ~/.nx ; sudo rm -rf /Applications/OpenNX ; sudo rm -rf /Library/OpenNX) and reinstalling versions from 2010 to 2013 in the vague hope this might work - to no avail.
I suspect this is something simple and stupid. But I have no idea, so all help most welcome.
All the best, James
Log in to post a comment.