*# Crossposting to discuss/deutschland/francais*
*We’d like to invite you to join the OpenNMS Users Conference 2013 in
Fulda, March 12th to March 15th!
We have an excellent line-up of interesting talks and the opportunity to
participate in training sessions before the main conference starts:
Tuesday: OpenNMS Basic Training
Wednesday: OpenNMS Advanced Training or RRD-Tutorial with Tobi Oetiker
Thursday and Friday:
* The last mile in monitoring: Effective notifications in the age of cloud
technologies and smartphones
* Rule based event processing
* Monitoring and visualizing per IP bandwidth utilization with xtables and
* New Linkd Features
* Generating Random Graphs in Topology App
* SNMPv3 Introduction & Workshop
* OpenNMS CISCO Lab Sessions
* OpenNMS Certification
* Building web dashboards with OpenNMS and Vaadin
You can find the detailed schedule here: http://www.opennms.eu/schedule/
More talks will come and we will start a second call for papers - we are
curious to hear about how you use OpenNMS “in the wild” and are looking for
users who’d like to present how they use OpenNMS!
The OpenNMS Users Conference is the ideal opportunity to learn and share,
meet the makers and get inspiration about what you can do with OpenNMS &
beyond. Join us in Fulda!
Please register here:
I’m looking forward to see you in Fulda,
OpenNMS Foundation Europe e.V. i.G.