Test page answer :
Fail: testofrequest -> testfilegetcontents -> Equal expectation fails at character 0 with [R1] and  at [/mnt/138/sda/5/8/XXX/vl/tests/test_request.php line 35]
Fail: testofrequest -> testfilegetcontents -> Equal expectation fails at character 0 with [R1] and  at [/mnt/138/sda/5/8/XXX/vl/tests/test_request.php line 36]
Exception: testofrequest -> testfilegetcontents -> Unexpected PHP error [file_get_contents(http://XXX.free.fr:80/vl/tests/request1.txt) [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: Connection timed out] severity [E_WARNING] in [/mnt/138/sda/5/8/XXX/vl/tests/test_request.php line 35]
17/17 test cases complete: 455 passes, 2 fails and 1 exceptions.
And api_demo answer on any function :
We called: http://XXX:80/vl/YYY.php?sn=api&asleep=1
OpenNab API replied :
What's the problem ?
I've got a similar error on the same test:
`Fail: TestOfRequest -> testFileGetContents -> Equal expectation fails at character 0 with and at `
Note: my hosting plan is a full feature hosting, with remote file capability.
Thanks for any suggestion.
I just tried to set openNab on my Synology server and got exactly the same fail request than 'wklinger'
Fail: TestOfRequest -> testFileGetContents -> Equal expectation fails at character 0 with and at
17/17 test cases complete: 456 passes, 1 fails and 0 exceptions.
I'm trying anything that be passing through my mind but i'm not an expert of the subject so..
the 'testFileGetContents' has been reported multiple times but I haven't got a clue.
Basically, it is not an OpenNab test, it is a PHP set-up test (it checks that a given text file on the server can be retrieved through the integrated PHP/HTTP client)
I would say that it this test is the only one to fail, you can safely use OpenNab. The problem is probably in the test that do not take into account some PHP set-up details.
I had the exact same problem (garbage isntead of R1), and I figured it out : it was my apache configuration which had the Deflate mod enabled, and was send Gziped data instead of plain old text.
Two solutions here :
- either disabled the deflate mod (a2dismod deflate)
- or add something in your vhost configuration to disable gzip for this host only (e.g. : BrowserMatch . no-gzip)
Hope this helps,
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.