I would be glad if someone could help me to get Neveredit to run on WinXP.

Downloaded latest Neveredtit 07 CVS version.
Installed Python 2.3 and all the packages needed, except the NWNTools (later more about that).
Now when I try to start Neveredit like that:
     'python NeverEditMainApp.py'
I get the following error (Ill stripped out the pathes because they made it difficult to read):

------- ERROR Start -------------------------------
python NeverEditMainApp.py
Platform: win32
Python version: 2.3.4 (#53, May 25 2004, 21:17:02) [MSC v.1200 32 bit (Intel)]
Python comand: D:\Python23\python.exe
Python path:
wxPython version: 2.5.1.5
pyopengl version: 2.0.1.07
Numeric version: 23.1
could not import nsscompiler - install from nwntools package
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "NeverEditMainApp.py", line 29, in ?
    import MapWindow
  File "MapWindow.py", line 5, in ?
    from OpenGL.GLUT import *
ImportError: DLL load failed: Module not found
------- ERROR END ---------------------------------

First I had a look for a file named 'OpenGL.GLUT' but coulkd not find one. Nore in any of the Neveredit folders neither in one of the Python folders.

When I had figured out that there where no files named 'OpenGL*.*' anywhere, I started looking for other causes of the problem.

Next I thaugt it might have to do with the fact that I did not have the NWNTools installed, so I downloaded them from your CVS repository and tried to install them, but could not figure out how to do that on Windows. I dont know how to compile/make the needed packages.

If NWNTools is not the cause of the problem, what else is it and how can that be fixed?

Nevertheless, I want to compile/make the NWNTools package so I can use the Script-Compiler in Neveredit on Windows. So even if the NWNTools are not the cause I would like to get your help on installing them as well.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
XiDragon

P.S. Just a suggestion: It would be very helpfull to have a step by step install guide for windows.