I'm pleased to announce the release of OpenIT 2.2-beta2. Thanks to the detailed bug reports of Dieter Hofrichter and Francesco Fullone, a couple major bugs were resolved. I'm hoping that the next release of OpenIT will be a release candidate for 2.2 with the official stable release soon to follow.
Changes between 2.2-beta1 and 2.2-beta2:
- Updated translations thanks to hofrichter. (michaelss)
- Fixed major bug in News thanks to Dieter Hofrichter. (michaelss)
- Fixed Support redirect bug and Updated bug thanks to fullo. (michaelss)
- Fixed two major Policies bugs thanks to Dieter Hofrichter. (michaelss)
- Removed OS from Computers column options since it wasn't working. (michaelss)
OpenIT is a web application for managing IT resources such as Computers, Peripherals, Support Issues, as well as a number of secondary management issues such as Out of Office notices, a Knowledge Base, Policy signing, and more.
Commercial support, customization, and installation is available from Synthesys Computer Solutions. Please contact Michael Schurter <email@example.com>, if you are interested.
Log in to post a comment.