JoinAdd error after running OnlineregenDO.php

Help
Jay
2008-11-27
2013-04-25
  • Jay

    Jay - 2008-11-27

    This issue has been resolved, but I thought I would post the solution:

    Setup:
    OpenIT 3.0.1 (Upgraded from 2.x)
    After adding some custom fields, I ran /tools/OnlineregenDO.php to update the schema and classes.

    Problem:
    I received "DB_DataObject Error: joinAdd: ___ not linked with ___" errors when accessing most pages in OpenIT and the data would not display.

    Solution:
    My OpenIT 2.x DB table names were all lower case (I see that this is not the case with the setup for 3.0.1). OnlineregenDO.php renamed all the tables in /inc/schema/openit.ini to match the lower case; however, all the table names in /inc/schema/openit.links.ini were still Title Case.  Renaming all the table names to lower case in openit.links.ini resolved the issue.

    Hope this helps somebody! :-)
    ><>  Jay

     
    • Jay

      Jay - 2008-12-01

      UPDATE:
      Changing the case of the tables in /inc/schema/openit.links.ini had some of its own problems I didn't catch at first. Instead, I had to change the table names to Title Case in /inc/schema/openit.ini and every table definition in /inc/classes/.

       

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:





No, thanks