Menu

FKEFaceDetector stuck loading

Anonymous
2018-09-22
2018-09-22
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2018-09-22

Hi All!
    I've just recently come across with Openimaj and I want to let everyone now that it does impressive work!
    Just a question:I am trying to use the FaceDetector in a Java web app. It works perfectly in Localhost, but when I try to deploy it to my Tomcat server ( my hosting provider is dailyrazor.com), It's just stuck loading, no exceptions.  Any known issues with this? or Am I doing something wrong?
    I would appreciate the help. Thanks!

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2018-09-22

protected void doGet(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) throws ServletException, IOException {
              FaceDetector<kedetectedface,fimage> detector = new FKEFaceDetector();
              response.getWriter().append("Success");
          } </kedetectedface,fimage>

On Saturday, September 22, 2018 2:35 PM, Francis Valero <francisvalero@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi All!
      I've just recently come across with Openimaj and I want to let everyone now that it does impressive work!
      Just a question:I am trying to use the FaceDetector in a Java web app. It works perfectly in Localhost, but when I try to deploy it to my Tomcat server ( my hosting provider is dailyrazor.com), It's just stuck loading, no exceptions.  Any known issues with this? or Am I doing something wrong?
      I would appreciate the help. Thanks!

• Jonathon Hare

Jonathon Hare - 2018-09-22

No known issues, but it's been years since I've played with tomcat. We've definately used the face detector in a web app in the past though. Is there nothing at all in the tomcat logs (e.g. in catalina.out [assuming that's what its still called!!))

Anonymous
Anonymous

Add attachments
Cancel