Openia CRM - Activities
In the Activities tab you will be able to save and trace all your forthcoming appointments, relate them to leads and/or business partners, and share them with your Openbravo CRM colleagues.
Starting from the screenshot below we will list the various fields and capabilities behind this tab.
Activities - fields:
- Start Date
- Start Time - Hour and Minutes
- Duration - Hour and Minutes
- Activity Type: 4 type to choose from Call, Meeting, Task, Opportunity
- Status: it could be Held, Not held, Planned etc..depending on the Activity Type and the configuration of the Activity Status Filter
- Business Partner: choose the Business Parter related to the activity
- Related to : a set of different themes that could be related to the activiity such as Project, Bug Tracking, Task, Lead, Opportunity etc..
- Assigned to: here you can select the CRM User who is in charge of the Activity
- Reminder: by selecting this option, if the MailSender process has been activated (see infos in the wiki Quickstart page), you will receive an email reminding you of this Activity. The reminder could be sent 1 minutes prior, 5 minutes prior, 10 minutes prior, 15 minutes prior, 30 minutes prior, 1 hour prior.
- All day: select this flag if the activity will last all day
- Activity related website: optional activity related website
- Related lead: select among the CRM leads you will have inserted in the related Leads tab
Activities - subtabs
- Enabled CRM Users : add an Openbravo Openia CRM associate to this subtab and you will be able to share the Activity with your colleagues
- CRM Guest Users: if you want to invite some of your CRM Users to the activity add the user here. If the Mail Server has been configured correctly he will receive the invitation mail and the optional reminder email.
- Invoices and Orders: Add eventually related Orders and Invoices to the activity you are saving from this subtab
Openia CRM - Home
Openia CRM - Fast Lookup