Menu

CRM Features

Maik N.
2014-05-27
2014-05-28
  • Maik N.

Maik N. - 2014-05-27

Hi,

is it possible to make customer reports?

• Openia s.r.l.

Openia s.r.l. - 2014-05-28

Hi Maik, yes Openia CRM has some views that might match your requests

1) Report based on Areas of Interest

If you go to :

Application -> CRM -> Functionality of Interest To Leads

you will be able to see and filter all your leads by Functionality of Interest.
    You can customize your Functionalities of Interest by going to Application->CRM->Configuration->Lead Configuration Tabs->Functionality of interest Congifuration

There you can add as many Areas you want and then on the Leads tab you will be able to attach each area of choice on your selected Lead

The view will let you filter by Areas of interest, very helpful if you want to do a search based on specific areas

2) Report based on Location:

if you go to Application -> CRM -> Leads per Location

you will be able to make your searches based on the Leads Location

3) Report Based on Recently updated leads:

If you want to know which one of your Leads have been updated more recently go to:

Application -> CRM -> Recently Updated Leads

All of the above reports are views, you will be able to use them on Openbravo, they are exportable under a csv format.

We also have an exportable and customizable report which you can export as a pdf file:

4) Application-> CRM-> Reports -> Opportunities by Leads

There you will be able to select all your filtering parameters, then clicking on ok a pdf report will be downloaded on your computer

This report is based on the Opportunities that have been attached to each one of your leads

I have just uploaded on the obx sourceforge section our latest release, so if you don't find any of those reports i suggest you to download the latest release (1.0.65), delete the cache on your browser, login and search again.

Hope i have made the point and helped you out, if you have further questions please feel free to let us know

Thank You for evaluating OpeniaCRM

Nicholas@Openia