OpenHPI 2.10.2 has been released!
At long last the patch release to 2.10.1 has emerged! This release has
been a while in the making since there were a series of tough bugs that
needed fixing. A sack of bug fixes are part of 2.10.2 along with build
fixes for the SPARC platform (thanks crinaldo!).
Following are some of the highlights:
* Various fixes to the rpm spec file thanks to reports on the mailing
* Entity path related fixes to hpievents, hpi_shell, and hpipower.
* Many fixes to hpi_shell input mechanisms (thanks avpak!).
* Added missing sensor types to the utility library (thanks
* IPMI Direct detection and hotswap fixes (by plugin mantainer,
* Added transmission of missing hotswap event field (thanks
* Fixed transmission of variable-length arrays from client to daemon
* Much improved DIMI/FUMI support (thanks avpak!).
* Fixed saHpiControlSet() hang and param check (thanks shuah!).
Thanks to everyone else on the mailing list who reported bugs and provided
Take a look at the changelog (http://openhpi.org/Changelogs/2.10.2) for a
complete list of bug fixes.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.