Menu

Device working only on older versions of OpenHantek

2021-05-30
2021-07-11
  • Marko Pinteric

Marko Pinteric - 2021-05-30

Hello all,

I am using OpenHantek for several years and each new version is better.

For last few years I used version 3.2. Today I was working for about an half of hour and then program suddenly stopped working. When I restarted program, there was no error, plot appeared and after 2 s program simply crushed. I tried also the most recent version 3.2.3 with the same result.

I was already scared that scope is somehow dead. (I was working with voltages 0V - 12V and I used 10x setting on probes.) Fortunately (!) I still have version 3.0.2 and found out that it works normally, although the normal triggering works lousy .

I also re-installed USB driver and this did not help with the newer versions.

Because the program crushes, I cannot grasp what is wrong. Is there any way to find out?

Interestingly, there were spurious 50Hz effects just before version 3.2 stopped working (see picture below), but now when I use version 3.0.2 those spurious effects vanished.

Please advise me what to do.

Best regards

Marko

👍

Last edit: Marko Pinteric 2021-05-30
  • Konrad Roeder

Konrad Roeder - 2021-07-05

It would be useful to know which scope you are using and which operating system you are compiling OpenHantek for. I'm a newbie here and still learning.

• Marko Pinteric

Marko Pinteric - 2021-07-11

Konrad,

thanks for the response.

I am using pre-compiled OpenHantek for Windows 10.
    My scope is Hantek 6022BE

Best regards

Marko

Last edit: Marko Pinteric 2021-07-11