From: Jan Willamowius <jan@wi...> - 2011-07-26 13:41:59
GNU Gatekeeper version 2.3.5 has been released.
This release has a number of new features as well as a few important bug
- working LDAP support (H.350)
- much better checking of the config file for misspellings or obsolete
settings (Fortytwo=42 is now obsolete)
- SSH support for the status port
- support for sending RIP messages
- QOS data from H.460.9 and RTP sniffing available through status port
- enable failover to CatchAll endpoint
- enable failover for calls released by the gatekeeper (eg. timeouts)
- see changes.txt for more new config options
- rewrite of the H.460.19 port detection logic
- improved VCS interoperability
- many minor fixes (see changes.txt)
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail : jan@...
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.