From: Jan Willamowius <jan@wi...> - 2011-01-04 15:17:28
the GNU Gatekeeper version 2.3.4 has been released.
This is mainly a bugfix release for proxy mode selection, H.460.18/.19
and bandwidth management.
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail : jan@...
Changes from 2.3.3 to 2.3.4
- BUGFIX(Toolkit.cxx) fix handling of ModeSelection rules (sponsored by Charite, Berlin)
- BUGFIX(RasSrv.cxx) fix handling of BRQs reducing the bandwidth
- BUGFIX(ProxyChannel.cxx) fix H.239 from H.460.19 client (sponsored by Nanjing Southern Telecom)
- BUGFIX(ProxyChannel.cxx) fix H.245 IP in H.460.18 call
- BUGFIX(ProxyChannel.cxx) sourceCallSignalAddr rewrite and RemoveH235Call= were ignored
when calling endpoint who uses H.460.18
- BUGFIX(gksql_mysql.cxx) set MySQL connect timeout to 10 seconds (was 10000 seconds)
- BUGFIX(RasTbl.cxx) add NULL pointer checks when searching for endpoints
- BUGFIX(yasocket.cxx) fix crash on Windows service shutdown
- BUGFIX rewrite memory mangement for routeToAlias
- BUGFIX(RasSrv.cxx) allow calls with zero bandwidth
- BUGFIX(ProxyChannel.cxx) fix crash when call being retried is deleted by another thread
- BUGFIX(ProxyChannel.cxx) fix crash in RTCP handling
- new switch: [Proxy]EnableRTCPStats=, must be enabled to send RTCP stats to Radius server
- new switch: [EP::...]AdditionalDestinationAlias=
- new switch: [RoutedMode]AlwaysRewriteSourceCallSignalAddress=, defaults to 2.3.2 behavior
- convert 2nd CallProceeding even if the first was sent through the status port
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.