Sanav CT-24 using gc101 No Mileage Data

Help
Anonymous
2012-10-10
2013-06-12
  • Anonymous - 2012-10-10

Hi Folks,

I have everything working great with OpenGTS using a Sanav CT-24 and the gc101 Communication Server yet I am not getting and mileage data in either the Event Detail Report "Odometer Miles", nor the "Driven Miles" field in the Performance Report for Driving/Stopped Time Summary.

Both reports show zero miles traveled. Everything else looks fine though, Lat, Long, Elapsed Times, Speed, etc. Everything looks great on the maps too so I am confused why OpenGTS is not calculating mileage.

I found the posts about making sure the "estimateOdometer" is set to true in dcservers.xml file and made sure mine was set to 'true' yet I still see no mileage data in any of the reports.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on what the problem may be?

Thx!

Brig

• Anonymous - 2012-10-12

Just wanted to follow up with this. After not getting it to work setting "estimateOdometer=true" I kept digging through the various configuration files and found that for some reason in the webapp.conf file the gc101 device has its own directive to control Odometer Estimation and that also must be set to true:

gc101.estimateOdometer=true

I am pretty sure uncommenting this finally fixed my problem.

Everything is now looking great with OpenGTS, Kudos to the community who has brought it to this level!

Thx!

Brig

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks