Close

servlet mapping

comi
2011-08-30
2014-10-13
  • comi

comi - 2011-08-30

Hello,

There is somewhere a documentation regarding  how OpenGTS combines the url information from web.xml, webapp.conf, and constants.java … in order to create the  URI and URL strings?

I installed OpenGTS  2.3.3 under Win XP and Apache Tomcat on the same computer. At present, my  problem is that,  I can not customize the login session using logginSession.jsp / logginSession_banner.jsp. When starting openGTS, I am getting a servlet exception in CommonServlet.java when trying to  dispatch to jsp [ debugging in Eclipse: CommonServlet.java lines: 203 - 230 when  rd.forward(request, response) error ex: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/Servlet ).

(when stopping on the servlet exception, the rd variable is dispalying: requestURI:  "/track/jsp/loginSession_banner.jsp" and servletPath:  "/jsp/loginSession_banner.jsp"

OpenGTS starts afterwards with the default decorations.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Best regards,

Costin

PS
    I have modified openGTS to work with PostgreSQL and it seems to work. I will be glad to exchange any information regarding this issue.

• comi

comi - 2011-08-31

I SOLVED THE PROBLEM!!!

Some silly guy (me) has deleted by mistake some jars from the build path.

SORRY!!!

All the best!

Costin

• Jean Ventura

Jean Ventura - 2012-12-29

I'm looking to make OpenGTS work with PostgreSQL. Any suggestions as to where to start?

• rao

rao - 2014-10-13

Hi,

What are the steps to make OpenGTS work with PostgresSQL?

Best Regards,

rao