OpenGoo 1.3 final has been released, with updates and new functionality that improve usability!
Some of the new features introduced since version 1.2:
* Billing module:
o Defining hourly rates for users and workspaces.
o Generate a report showing how much should be billed for some client.
o Get charts on the dashboard comparing billing amounts by user.
o Define email reminders or popup reminders for events, tasks and milestones.
o Reminders can be set for yourself or for all subscribers of an object.
o Email reminders need a properly configured cron job.
* Workspace information:
o New dashboard widget showing workspace related information.
o See which users share that workspace, who created it, etc.
o Subscribe to an RSS feed of the workspace's activity.
These are the fixes since 1.3 RC2:
* Weblinks view now shows URL.
* General timeslots' billing information is now also included in reports.
* Fixed error about billing id when closing timeslot.
* Large images would cause a memory exhausted error when listing documents.
* Some tags were not being displayed in the TagPanel in Chinese and other languages.
* Linking objects to comments wasn't working.
* Http errors are no longer displayed when polling.
* Fixed occasional error about attributes.php.
* Corrected a problem when displaying revisions on the trash.
* Fixed error when viewing an event with an deleted invited user.
Here's the official announcement: http://blog.opengoo.org/?p=64
You can find the full changelog here: http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?group_id=191520&release_id=669204
Download OpenGoo 1.3 here: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/opengoo/opengoo_1.3.zip
You can always contact us at http://forums.opengoo.org