Menu

MU2 Call to Arms

2016-08-05
2016-08-16
  • Brady Miller

Brady Miller - 2016-08-05

Hi,

We are getting very close to completing MU2, which is very exciting. The last thing we are working on is an item that requires physicians (or physican assistants) to do actual usability testing on OpenEMR per a set of instructions.

So, we need 3 volunteers to do this (they can not be core OpenEMR developers, so I am unable to do it). Please, please, please volunteer.

The time commitment would be about 60 minutes and would be done via remote access (ie. you can do it from your computer at home/work) and when it can be done will be very flexible. We are hoping to do this within 1-2 weeks.

Feel free to email me at brady.g.miller@gmail.com if you are interested in helping to finish this last step to get OpenEMR MU2 certified!!!

thanks,
    -brady
    OpenEMR

• Brady Miller

Brady Miller - 2016-08-14

Hi,

So far we have 1 volunteer. Just need 2 more and they can be either a physician, PA, or nurse. Please, please, please volunteer :)
    This item is mandatory for OpenEMR to get Complete MU2 certification.

thanks,
    -brady
    OpenEMR

• John Tenny

John Tenny - 2016-08-14

Brady,

I will volunteer, let me know what to do.

John

• Brady Miller

Brady Miller - 2016-08-14

Hi John,

That is great! Just send me an email at brady.g.miller@gmail.com

thanks,
    -brady
    OpenEMR

• Brady Miller

Brady Miller - 2016-08-16

Hi,
    We now have 3 volunteers, which will be enough to get this item passed! Hopefully will be completed over next 1-3 weeks.
    thanks,
    -brady
    OpenEMR