This is Debian bug http://bugs.debian.org/657890
I'm forwarding this bug report for your information. You can find the reporter's save file attached to the original Debian bug report.
"I found a reproducible way to crash opencity by triggering
an internal game design error.
Steps to reproduce:
0) use the attached city as the save file:
$ cp -i opencity_wintertown.save ~/.opencity/opencity.save
1) start the game:
2) use the load button to load the city
3) with the X tool, destroy the market adjacent to the hospital
4) destroy the three leftover commercial area cells
5) with the road tool, attempt to rebuild the missing street
(two cells, where two commercial area cells have been just
At this point the program exits with the following error message:
<FATAL> pathstructure.cpp 262 : Internal game design error !"
Log in to post a comment.