CFNetwork

2012-01-24
2014-09-19
  • David M. Cotter

David M. Cotter - 2012-01-24

I have just commissioned the implementation of CFNetwork (from the 10.4 sources) for Windows.  The project will be done in 30 days (crossing fingers), and I will submit the results to this project for inclusion.  Does anyone care?

• David M. Cotter

David M. Cotter - 2012-03-19

The first part of CFNetwork for Windows is done.  this is the "server side" functions, to help you create a server (including bonjour publishing).  if you like, i can send you the code.  however, the "client side" functions do not work yet.  this second half of the project will be started the first week of April and will likely take a month.  it will include downloading, SSL, redirects, bonjour browsing, and possibly ftp downloading.  would you be willing to provide a code test case for getting access to cookies thru CFNetwork, as i am not familiar with that.

• David M. Cotter

David M. Cotter - 2014-08-08

the second half never got done. however, i have just re-commissioned it again, and i'm hoping it will get done this time. you can find out the progress by going here: https://karaoke.kjams.com/wiki/Code/CFLite/CFNetwork

• David M. Cotter

David M. Cotter - 2014-09-03

You may be happy to know i've actually now got CFNetwork mostly working on windows, including some SSL. There's more to do but i think it will be done in a week or two

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks