From: David Burgess <dburgess@ke...> - 2010-05-29 01:49:39
Kestrel Signal Processing, Inc. is looking for developers to work on
the OpenBTS software package. The required qualifications are:
* 5+ years of professional C++ experience
* strong understanding of multi-threaded systems
* strong understanding of object-oriented design
* working knowledge of the Unix runtime environment
* working knowledge of the GNU C++ development environment
* ability to work remotely via collaboration tools (trac, SVN/git,
* eligibility for employment in the United States
The following are desirable but not required:
* working knowledge of open source SQL databases (sqlite and MySQL)
* working knowledge of VoIP systems and protocols (SIP, RTP, Asterisk)
* familiarity with ISDN protocols (LAPD, A.931, etc.)
* familiarity with SMS protocols and gateway services
* prior experience with OpenBTS
These are hourly consulting positions.
If you meet these qualifications, please send your CV or resume to
dburgess@..., along with information about your
availability. (Please do *not* send your reply to the entire mailing
David A. Burgess
Kestrel Signal Processing, Inc.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.