mattholland - 2006-01-25

I have tried to install OA on and windows server with firebase and php, I have oscommerce running with php and it works fine so I think my php is ok.  I am able to go into the firebird console and successfully connect to my database but when I load the initial page I get this:

Notice: Use of undefined constant dbstring - assumed 'dbstring' in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\mtech\oa\support.inc.php on line 27

Notice: Use of undefined constant dbuser - assumed 'dbuser' in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\mtech\oa\support.inc.php on line 28

Notice: Use of undefined constant dbpass - assumed 'dbpass' in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\mtech\oa\support.inc.php on line 29

Notice: Use of undefined constant firebird - assumed 'firebird' in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\mtech\oa\libidb.inc.php on line 63

Notice: Undefined index: firebird in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\mtech\oa\libidb.inc.php on line 63

Notice: Use of undefined constant dbstring - assumed 'dbstring' in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\mtech\oa\libidb.inc.php on line 64

Warning: ibase_connect() [function.ibase-connect]: Unable to complete network request to host "localhost". Failed to locate host machine. Undefined service gds_db/tcp. in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\mtech\oa\libidb.inc.php on line 65

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ibase_timefmt() in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\mtech\oa\libidb.inc.php on line 67

Has anyone ran into this before, any help would be appreciated!