From: Thomas Weber <tw@sw...> - 2002-02-28 17:23:09
Today i've made some changes and improvements to OpenAI's CVS [java-neuralnet]:
- its possible to add a new layer, now
rightclick on a layer in the treeview and select 'add layer'
fill the wizzard-form and the layer gets added and connected
- refactored packages and classes.
all classes relevant to the network-topology, are moved to the
- added functions to remove connections from neurons (needed for
- fixed the addLayer method
- completely reworked event-system
- cleand up some deprecated code
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.