This is a development snapshot of open-vm-tools. You can get the new release
from SourceForge (note that it is not the default download) or by updating your
git mirrors. You can also get more detailed change logs by cloning the git tree.
New in this release:
* VMCI moves towards unifying the guest and host driver APIs,
and gets support for MSI/MSI-X.
* More work on new VMCI-backed HGFS protocol.
* vmmemctl: Linux driver removed (it's now upstream), plus
cleanup and simplification of the FreeBSD and Solaris drivers.
* some Linux kernel compatibility fixes.
* Cleanup of old kernel support code.
* Some cleanup of old VIX features.
* toolbox-cmd was updated to use newer APIs, and got some i18n
* some bug fixes and enhancements to the logging code.
* update detection and use of some needed libraries.
* More progress in making libraries thread-safe.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.