Pervasive DataBase

2009-02-13
2013-05-01
  • Edinelson Lemes

Edinelson Lemes - 2009-02-13

I'm testing with Pervasive and when use SQLQuery without DataSetProvider some fields are showing with dirt.
    Someone can help?

Thanks

• Vadim V.Lopushansky

Probably you use dirty transactionses (xilDIRTYREAD) instead of xilREADCOMMITTED

• Edinelson Lemes

Edinelson Lemes - 2009-02-18

No, I'm not use Transaction.
      I'm doing test simple with driver in Pervasive DB and Delphi 2007 (actually I use Delphi 2005 and Pervasive DB and aspire change Delphi 2007)
      I put SQLConnetion and SQLQuery in one form and read one table in my DB Pervasive, when I execute ShowMessage in one field with size 2 in SQLQuery
      Show: '01±H'    and correct '01'  (but this not happen all fields, only some)
      But I put DataSetProvider and ClientDataSet the fields show perfect in one DBGrid.

Thanks

• Vadim V.Lopushansky

odbc driver allows the parameters of the join by default. If you connecting through system odbc dsn, that additional parameters of the join can be specified in him. Check ODBC DSN through system windows utility "Data Sources (ODBC)" (%SystemRoot%\system32\odbcad32.exe).

• Edinelson Lemes

Edinelson Lemes - 2009-03-27

I check, but not have any parameters that resolve the problem.
        I think some bug in SQLQuery in delphi 2007, because only component have problem.

Thanks

Edinelson

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks