The final release of the Eridani branch (v2.12.9/v3.12.9) has been
made available on Source
A new "release candidate" for STABLE has been created for Lacaille
(v2.14.0/v3.14.0) has also been made available on Source
Forge. I strongly urge people to move to the new STABLE
release as I will effectively be ceasing to support the older one.
The new release features are:
- WebRTC and SIP over WebSocket.
- Cisco Skinny protocol.
- GStreamer support.
- H.235.6 and H.235.8 media encryption for H.323.
- H.281/H.224 Far End Camera Control.
- H.225.0 symmetric password authentication to H.323 gatekeeper.
- ICE-Lite. No, not full ICE yet. This is for the public IP
server side only.
- Single port and disjoint port RTP/RTCP sessions.
- SDP imageattr (RFC6236) to control video size.
- Fixed many issues with RTCP feedback (FIR, PLI, TMMBR etc)
- H.460.18/H.460.19, NAT traversal for H.323 mark 1.
- H.460.23/H.460.24, NAT traversal for H.323 mark 2, not
- Java and C# interface.
- Audio/Video selection when on hold and on ringing.
- Windows QoS (qWAVE) support.
- Much improved portability. Now fully supports:
- OS-X (audio/video),
- iOS & Android (audio only),
- various embedded systems (audio/video native or via
- out of tree cross compiles.
- Improved "user media" handling.
- Much improved gateway (SIP/H.323/Skinny) handling.
- Much improved Command Line Interpreter, including "curses"
- Major rewrite of timers to handle heavy load.