I want to propose a schedule for producing the ooRexx 3.1 RC1 release. The
biggest influence on this proposed schedule is that Rick will be on
- 7/21 David completes the RC1 docs and posts them on SF
- 7/24 David tags the CVS repository for the RC1 release
- 7/25 Everyone can start their builds
- 7/28 David posts the Linux RPMs and the source on SF
- 7/31 David announces the availability of RC1
Everyone can start posting their RC1 builds on 7/28. If you don't have
access to post your build then please send me a note with the location
where I can download it and then post it on SF.
When Rick gets back from vacation on 8/7 we will evaluate the feedback on
RC1 and then determine how to proceed from there.
If you have any problems with this schedule please let me know.
W. David Ashley
IBM Linux Technology Center
Linux Installation & Open Object Rexx Teams
IBM Phone: 512-838-0609 T/L 678-0609
Mobile Phone: 512-289-7506
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.