From: Mark Miesfeld <miesfeld@gm...> - 2010-09-09 13:53:45
Just to spell out the bug status and the strategy I am taking.
* I went though all the pending bugs and closed all of them that were
included in the 4.0.1 release.
* I then looked at the pending bugs left and put all the ones I knew
for sure I wanted merged to 4.1.0 in the v4.0.2 group.
* As I merge the pending bugs in the v4.0.2 group, I changed the group
to 'Next Release.' I did that becasue there are a handful of bugs
that are pending and already in group v4.1.0, that I'm not sure if
Rick or David want to merge.
Currently there are only two bugs that are both 'pending' and in the
'Next Release' group. Those bugs have been merged to the 4.1.0