OK, uploaded them as an attachment to <https://sourceforge.net/p/oorexx/bugs/1250/>.The StreamNative warning is actually a bug, so it would probably be worthwhile to see the entire set of warnings. These will only be fixed in trunk.
On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 9:20 AM, Rony G. Flatscher <Rony.Flatscher@wu.ac.at> wrote:
While compiling 4.2.0 for MacOSX in 32- and 64-bit, there are quite a few warnings that get generated, some examples (from the 64-bit compilation) e.g.
- RexxDateTime.cpp:1142:27: sprintf: 'int', but the argument is 'wholenumber_t' [-Wformat]
- DeadObject.cpp:221:03: printf: 'int', but the argument is 'size_t' [-Wformat]
- RexxMemory.cpp:1238:16: destination for this 'memcpy' call is a pointer to dynamic class 'RexxObject'; vtable pointer will be overwritten (-Wdynamice-class-memaccess]
- SysActivity.cpp:166:21: address of stack memory associated with local variable 'temp' returned [-Wreturn-stack-address]
- SysFileSystem:223:10: 'stat64' is deprecated: first deprecated in OS X 10.6 [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
- StreamNative.cpp:3069:26: use of logical '&&' with constant operand [-Wconstant-logical-operand]
- LocalRegistrationManager.cpp:359:14: case value not in enumerated type 'ErrorCode' [-Wswitch]
- hostemu.cpp:329:31: equality comparison with extraneous parentheses [-Wparentheses-equality]
- cmparse.cpp:1618:20: conversion from string literal to 'char *' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-writable-strings]
- APIServer.cpp:194:13: expression result unused [-Wunused-value]
- rexx.cpp:97.37: format string is not a string literal (potentially insecure) [-Wformat-security]
If these warnings (total of approx. 200 warnings, many related to s|printf type usages, f|stat64) are of interest I could upload the warnings to SourceForge. Please advise.