Well, for what it is worth, I have found where 4.0 rxapi hangs on
This is a read from the socket that rexx opens to rxapi. Even in gdb,
* Read from the connection.
* @param buf Target buffer for the read operation.
* @param bufsize Size of the target buffer.
* @param bytesread Number of bytes actually read.
* @return True on an error, otherwise false
bool SysServerConnection::read(void *buf, size_t bufsize, size_t
if (c == -1)
errcode = CSERROR_IO_FAILED;
*bytesread = (size_t)recv(c, buf, (int)bufsize, 0); <<=here
errcode = CSERROR_OK;
goes into space waiting for something that never happens. The session
queue and the data queue have been established. It's a pull from the
data queue that hangs. I've been using the guess.rex example
rexx driver for the rxapi debug. So maybe the problem is in rexx, not
More if and when I get farther along!
Jack J. Woehr # "Self-delusion is
http://www.well.com/~jax # half the battle!"
http://www.softwoehr.com # - Zippy the Pinhead