Barcode is a simple extension for creating UPC-A, EAN-13, ISBN and JAN barcodes in OpenOffice.org Draw.
It currently supports the following barcode types:
* UPC-A (the most common barcode in the US)
* EAN-13 (the most common barcode in Europe)
* JAN (the barcode used in Japan, basically EAN-13 with the country code for Japan)
* ISBN-13 (the barcode used in books after 2007, basically EAN-13 with a superscript)
* ISBN-10 (the barcode used in books before 2007, basically EAN-13 with a different superscript)
For all of these codes checksum calculation is also supported, and ISBN numbers are correctly hyphenated.
The extension is localized for Danish (thanks to Leif Lodahl) and Hungarian.
Try out this free and opensource extension today: