1) What's the difference between "OOo_2.3.1_071211_Win32Intel_install.exe" and "OOo_2.3.1_Win32Intel_install_en-US.exe" other than the filename? I mean, if I download OOoP's "OOo_2.3.1_071211_Win32Intel_install.exe" I am getting OOoP? Coz I tried installing it, the only thing I noticed that changed is the splash loading screen. Can't find the cliparts or anything else that's supposed to come with OOoP binary.
2) Does OOoP's binary have JRE included like OOo's?
3) In case #2 is a no, is it fine to install OOoP on-top of OOo_wJRE, and will OOoP inherit OOo_wJRE?
That's all, thanks.
1) If you downloaded OOo_2.3.1_071211_Win32Intel_install.exe you will get:
* Extra templates : File - New - Templates and documents, Impress Sample backgrounds on Task panel.
* Gallery - Tools - Gallery
* Fonts - from any application
* Wikipedia - from Writer - WPD, WPC buttons
2) There was a version with (and I prefer it) but check this issue: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1553082&group_id=170021&atid=852678
3) You can install OOOP over OOo, but I much prefer to remove OOo and install OOOP with latest JAVA. If you alredy installed JAVA somehow (for example with OOo_wJRE) you don't have to do it again...
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.